How improve mathematics - Jersyno8 Social

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

29/03/2018

How improve mathematics

Hello friends I am back with my new blog.In this blog I am going to talk about how we can improve our mathematics.There is common mentality amongst student that maths is very hard subject but reality is no subject is easier than mathematics. When I was in 9th standard I got 6 mark in mathematics test that time I am also think that mathematics is very hard subject is not for me.But my sir told me that mathematics is only subject which you can improve by practising only that advice of my sir changes my thinking about mathematics.After that from that day I started practising mathematics daily .I made routine for mathematics practice and below me after that in final of 9th std exam I got good c marks in mathematics and after getting good Marks in maths I got my confidence.And I continue to follow my routine for mathematics practice in 10th  also and this give me excellent result in 10th boards exam. I got 90% marks overall and I got 98 marks out of 100 in mathematics.After reading this all you get know how you can improve your mathematics skill my practising daily.In this blog I am going to tell you some tips to improve your mathematics skill from my experience.
First of all you have to practice daily mathematics after your coaching and try to remember all the formula.As you know mathematics is all about formula and methods so to improve your mathematics skill you have to remember all the formulas and know all the method of solving question.Once you know the method of solving then there is no need to solve all questions but you have to practice all type of questions.For most of student it's hard to remember formulas so for remember all the formulas I suggest you to write all the formula of each chapter on a page and stick it on your wall so you see these formula most time and it helps you to remember it well. This special for 10th  standards student, you have to practice all the theorm for getting good Marks.
Thanks for reading pleasure follow our page for more .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages